Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

I'm just really bummed out the film had to be edited. Like, we're letting one of the most backwards countries in the world influence us in a way that completely nullifies one of the things that (is supposed to) make America such a great place - freedom of speech. Since the film is an American production, other equally great countries will now also be prevented from this same thing, as an extension of this act.

I mean, not trying to make this a pseudo-political discussion, but this just seems really ironic. 

• Like 6

the fact that this movie will be edited,says a lot about which government should be parodied..or let's say..assassinated  :ph34r:

freedom of speech is the greatest constitutional lie in history of mankind

P.S:I'm not promoting hatred or violence or anything,but it's only a freaking harmless comedy.

Seth Rogen sucks by the way

Edited by Johnny Wiseau
  • Like 1

Sony Pictures is pulling out all the stops to keep its Seth Rogen-James Franco North Korea-set comedy The Interview from igniting a Sino-Korean tinderbox.

North Korea won: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sony-altering-kim-jong-assassination-725092

I'm not sure how China-Korean relations are impacted by this.

I'm not sure how China-Korean relations are impacted by this.

because relationships between China and the US (even Japan and S.Korea) are improving steadily over the last few years..and China will be under pressure from N.Korea if this movie was released by "those imperialist capitalist,very bad people" 

so this is Twilight all over again for China

should "she" choose the U.S and "sell out"? or should she just settle with N.Korea?

Edited by Johnny Wiseau