Punishment

THG Catching Fire $25.25m Thursday Previews

Honestly my prediction was 155. So i still think thats on the table. I just dont want tge Katniss loonies jumping off any buildings.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the grosses so far. But put it into perspective and yeah it should have done (a lot) higher. This could be Chamber of Secrets after The Sorcerer's Stone after all. Too early to know.

• Like 1

3D will really help MJ1/2 in oversea gross, maybe even leading big improvements in Asia markets.

3D will also give bigger OW DOM.

I don't think addition of 3D is gonna help this franchise very much in Asia now.

Im just trying to be nice.Honestly my prediction was 155. So i still think thats on the table. I just dont want tge Katniss loonies jumping off any buildings.

:P

Anything over THG should be okay with the loonies, I'd imagine.

........ or not.

• Like 1

Yes they are counting towards Friday and yes it is patently ridiculous. But there isn't a damn thing any of us can do about it.

NOW NO MOVIE CAN BREAK 'FRIDAY' RECORD OF DEATHLY HALLOWS 2 FOR THE NEAR FORESEEABLE FUTURE!!

• Like 2