CJohn

Ice Age 5: Collision Course (July 22, 2016)

Well more power to them...movies are ok enough, if I made bank I'd churn them out too and laugh my way to the bank.Granted, I have no idea what international audiences see in this over any other animated film.Though I admire your sister...dem CG artists...more interesting work than I. Even if it's just Ice Age.

speaking for German success: its the famous voice actors mainly

and we prefer talking animals to talkings toys

• Like 1

This is still happening?

Pets/BFG should still the family demo pretty easily. Not to mention Dory still holding over.

The sad thing is that you can't really move IA5 without encountering another family film (Pete's Dragon/Kubo make August a no, while Dory/BFG/Pets makes June to mid July meh)

Should it move to July 22nd or 29th? 

• Like 1

This is still happening?

Pets/BFG should still the family demo pretty easily. Not to mention Dory still holding over.

The sad thing is that you can't really move IA5 without encountering another family film (Pete's Dragon/Kubo make August a no, while Dory/BFG/Pets makes June to mid July meh)

Should it move to July 22nd or 29th?

Move it to August 5th?

Move it to August 5th?

Pete's Dragon is August 12th, while Kubo is August 19th. So August is a no. 

September is a no, because of Storks/SPA TBA. 

Mid October could work, or possibly November 4th (especially with the Ice/Winter theme). Summer 2016 is just too crowded for Ice Age 5 to really have any sort of breathing room.