AdamKendall

Space Jam: A New Legacy | July 16 2021 | WB | Malcolm D. Lee to direct, Ryan Coogler producing. Lebron James to star

Less than 24 Hours...

... I really hope this will be a much better improvement than the first movie 20 years ago. Even With LaBron or NBA  players who will be "Actors" in this movie. I mean they need act In this movie and be players. That's one the reasons why the first film is nostalgic but it was terrible and unfunny. I really hope and believe they need to stick the landing and step it up also learn from their previous movie 20 years later and actually make a GREAT Movie out of this. I believe so that they will but am a bit nervous.

• Like 1

Warner Media needs to stop shoving their IP’s down people’s throats. It’s annoying enough when Disney does that, but at least in their case, their IP’s have universal appeal among kids and adults. How many kids are going to get excited about seeing the guys from A Clockwork Orange or Captain Caveman?