Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

You know what, just make them remakes of the first movie. All of them.

I mean, at this rate, that'd be a reboot every 20 years.  That's a much better pace than how often we get Batman and Spider-Man reboots.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if i see all these fucking movies will some1 finally bring the abyss and true lies to blu ray?

Ed Harris will personally deliver them to your door

• Like 2

It's a shame Cameron is deep into Avatar sequels because Battle Angel and other projects will be at least another decade away and he's not getting any younger. I think he was approached by Sony to do Cleopatra but he had turn it down.

I can only imagine some Fox executive after he said he wanted to do FOUR AVATAR SEQUELS asking him how old was he :rofl: 

I can see these movies as the goodbye of Cameron to the movie industry tbh. If they ever get made of course :rofl: 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonwo said:

It's a shame Cameron is deep into Avatar sequels because Battle Angel and other projects will be at least another decade away and he's not getting any younger. I think he was approached by Sony to do Cleopatra but he had turn it down.

The great ROBERT RODRIGUEZ is making Battle Angel

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

Hmm.  Calculating that according to the Cameron Time Zone, I'm getting: 2019, 2031, 2057, and 2525.  (Cameron will still be alive since the Merpeople he will encounter in the Mariana Trench will have provided him with the aquatic elixir of life.)

I love how it says he "hopes" to release them in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023.

Serious question: does anyone really think Cameron can release 4 movies in that short of a timespan?

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

He's not doing BATTLE ANGEL, though, he gave that to Rodriguez awhile ago.