Shawn Robbins

CA2: $10.2m Thursday Night (beats Thor2's $7.1m) | $100m+ coming?

Ok now that cap 2 is going to gross 800mill worldwide!...:1.can WB move man of flop 2?2.how this is going to affect spidey?positively or negatively?

1. I think WB should just cancel Man of Flop 2, this is Marvel's era of comic book movies and any other comic book movie will get drowned out even if it is Batman and Superman.

2. I don't think it will negatively impact spidey as he's being released more than a month away.

Breaking: WB's Untitled Superman/Batman Film Pulled from May 6 release to avoid competition with Cap 3.

Even if Cap 2 is the best thing since sliced bread, it still wouldn't beat BvS.
  • Like 8

1. I think WB should just cancel Man of Flop 2, this is Marvel's era of comic book movies and any other comic book movie will get drowned out even if it is Batman and Superman.

2. I don't think it will negatively impact spidey as he's being released more than a month away.

Oh yes, I'm sure Warner will walk away from hundreds of millions...

Oh yes, I'm sure Warner will walk away from hundreds of millions...

I doubt their ROI for MoS was that great to begin with given their expectations for the movie. To WB I would say MoS underperformed for them and to be honest given the character and the amount of production money and marketing that went into this it should have done alot better.