Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I pretty much agree. Although the final third was in a sense fairly generic. What else are they going to do?

I don't know have the answer to that. I'm not really blaming them or anything, cause I get why they do it. But at the same time I wish they had gone for something a little different to what we have seen so many times before, something a little bit more creative (what that would entail I don't know). Or maybe just something a bit more down to earth in order to retain the overall tone of the movie.

• Like 1

Jack Nevada, not iJack.

Oops. I got it wrong. I guess there are many who did not like it. Jay did not. You did not. Few others. Especially 3rd act is getting meh reviews. Fairly typical for Marvel assembly line except Avengers. 

But I personally liked it lot more than avengers.

Although i dont think it will be quite as much of a factor as some here do (on a related note i will be catching a matinee today for thiz reason as i live near kentucky) has no one considered that IF i repeat IF the Saturday bump IS muted due to the final four that the sunday drop would be muted in turn?

Off to sleep, was fun in this thread today. And India beat SA as well to reach the finals, so happy on that front, now hopefully they can beat SL in the finals on Sunday.

Posted Image

damn this player is so good. One of the most consistent players in recent times

Just saw CA2. I freaking LOVED it!! I'm surprised some people didn't like the 3rd act. For me it was very entertaining, and without that, the whole movie would have been just good, not great. I mean, maybe it's generic (although that's not always a bad thing), but it's a superhero movie. It should have an action spectacle in the end, especially the one that's well-directed. So go Cap! Get that 100M OW!

• Like 5

That's it?

You must have been expecting the West Coast to put it at 41 or 42 million huh ;)

... by the way ED, I don't know if you missed it yesterday, but your evening is set ... TDKR & MOS back to back on HBO. :lol:

95+ should take it near 250, maybe up to 260.

• Like 1