grim22

Barbie | July 21, 2023 | Warner Bros | Margot Robbie is Barbie. Ryan Gosling is Ken. | Second most profitable movie of 2023

Daily Beast:

‘Barbie’ Review: Greta Gerwig, Margot Robbie, and Ryan Gosling Made an Instantly Timeless Masterpiece

FANTASTIC

After what feels like an eternity of waiting, “Barbie” has arrived—and in a moving, hilarious, nearly perfect package to boot.

The Wrap:

‘Barbie’ Review: Greta Gerwig Delivers a Fierce Feminist Statement Dressed in Pink

1 hour ago, LegionWrex said:

Agreed. That being said, the Disney films are very, very solid so I would rather them focus on starting by adapting novels/material that hasn't really been touched yet by those versions.

I enoyed Prince Caspian's movie more than I enjoyed the book .

Three and a half stars from USA Today:

'Barbie' review: Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling dazzle in hilariously heady toy story

Three and a half stars from RogerEbert.com

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/barbie-movie-review-2023

Collider:

'Barbie' Review: Greta Gerwig’s World of Plastic Is Fantastic

Starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling, Greta Gerwig turns 'Barbie' into much more than just a toy commercial.

A- from Entertainment Weekly

Barbie review: Welcome to Greta Gerwig's fiercely funny, feminist Dreamhouse

The Barbie movie could’ve been another forgettable, IP-driven cash grab. Instead, the director of Little Women and Lady Bird has crafted a neon pink delight.

Honestly I would have been happy if the movie had gotten a 70 on Rotten tomatoes, but it looks like is going to end up in the 80s or 90s 

all in all congrats to everyone involved with this film since it looks like warner bros finally got the major hit that they desperately needed after the flash was such a huge disaster for them

Edited by roxas11