Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

He's not.  It was my mistake.  You guys were giving him a ribbing about box office numbers and he said he's cutting back his predictions....my bad.  

I wasn't involved in said ribbing.  :ph34r:

Oh man, I could be here all night listing my favourite sequels.

Just a few:

Empire Strikes Back

Rocky 2-3-4

Friday the 13th 2-3-4

The Dark Knight

Temple, Crusade

Jaws 2

Halloween 2

Reloaded

Porky's 2

American Pie 2

Paranormal Activity 2

T2

X2

Superman 2

Spider-man 2

Die Hard 2

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Hangover 2

Godfather 2

Bourne 2-3

Captain America 2

Rambo FB II

baumer you and I are pretty much near the same age, but Im still puting you over my knee my friend for not putting T2 and Aliens and Crusade near the top  of your list :P

And yep captain 2 i think is joining alot of people's all time top 10 best sequel lists... The improvement in quality thanks to those incredible brother of magnificence  film making team is just amazing.

Im loving Cap more than IM now.

baumer you and I are pretty much near the same age, but Im still puting you over my knee my friend for not putting T2 and Aliens and Crusade near the top  of your list :P

And yep captain 2 i think is joining alot of people's all time top 10 best sequel lists... The improvement in quality thanks to those incredible brother of magnificence  film making team is just amazing.

Im loving Cap more than IM now.

There's no order there Kal.  :)

53% drop would be a better hold than almost every major blockbuster today

Cool, cuz it's totally better than almost every major blockbuster these days.

• Like 4

Baumer has worn me down. I'm watching Kings-Blackhawks.

If the Kings do win, NBC will be jerking off all night.  They will have their dream Stanley Cup match-up.....Rangers vs. Kings.