Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

As much as I hate some aspects of TV, I think watching it live adds a communal sense to it--almost like seeing it with an audience again (indirectly, of course).

Exactly why I love watching movies on TV sometimes.

Yeah, I'll definitely see to it to include more Vietnamese dishes in my meals. Healthier and also cheaper (sometimes even more than fast food) I'm the type that really likes soup/broth dishes so Viet food pleases me.

I'm lucky enough to just have my mom cook every day so.... :ph34r:

• Like 3

Why y'all pitting RTH vs Spatula? What the fucking fuck? One, that is super rude. Two, that is extra as hell. Y'all should thankful and nice that they giving you numbers. Instead, y'all act as extra as fuck. They shouldn't even have to explain how they got them. The numbers should speak for themselves. I'm gonna drag, y'all. One day.

That, and that war that's going to mess everything up eventually. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
  • Like 1

Rank the hottest actors in Hollywood go......

For me:1. Denzel Washington 2. Chris Evans3. Idris Elba4. Robert Downey Jr.5. Chris Hemsworth6. Hugh Jackman7. Zac Efron8. Tom Hiddleston9. Michael B. Jordan10. Chris PineHonorary mention, out of this word hot man Nicolas Cage.
  • Like 1

Doesn't Spidey merchandise still outsell it? Kids love that stuff.

Yep. My friend runs a company that sells licensed products and Spidey is always top dog, second place on the other hand, changes with whatever movie is popular.
  • Like 1

12 Angry Men has to be the easiest old film for modern audiences to sit through. Nothing feels dated about it, save for the black and white shooting.

It's silly how good that film is
  • Like 1

For me:1. Denzel Washington 2. Chris Evans3. Idris Elba4. Robert Downey Jr.5. Chris Hemsworth6. Hugh Jackman7. Zac Efron8. Tom Hiddleston9. Michael B. Jordan10. Chris PineHonorary mention, out of this word hot man Nicolas Cage.

Nick Cage. Do girls think that man is hot? Really?

As much as I hate some aspects of TV, I think watching it live adds a communal sense to it--almost like seeing it with an audience again (indirectly, of course).

One of the best times and most fun I've had was watching The Godfather 40 year anniversary and live tweeting. That was so much fun. It was like watching it with an audience for real. One of my favorite comments and I totally use it was when Vito got shot up. 

"Godfather getting lit up and Fredo fumbling with the damn gun!" Good times there.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1