CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

That’s actually super adorable 

will be interesting to see if it can do over detective pikachu 

I mean Pokémon video games sales are like 5x more than sonic games 

but video game sales mean nothing if it did detective pikachu would have done a billion 

just needs good marketing 

11 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I just found out that Junkie XL is apparently doing the music for this. That’s kind of neat. 

Lol, that pretty much confirms this movie will flop. Dude worked on Terminator Dark Fate, Alita, Mortal Engines within the past year. Only proper financial success that he scored was Deadpool. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Lol, that pretty much confirms this movie will flop. Dude worked on Terminator Dark Fate, Alita, Mortal Engines within the past year. Only proper financial success that he scored was Deadpool. 

Alita: Battle Angel did at least do better than most people were expecting. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Alita actually broke even, Dark Fate and Mortal Engines flopped, but, Deadpool and BvS were successes. I’d say it’s a draw regarding Sonic’s financial fate until we see how the general public responds to the movie.

Also, stop saying it’s gonna flop until we see that for sure. I feel people saying it’s gonna flop ARE THE ONES who want it to flop, rather than go out and support it at the box office, which they should do, so we can get a better made sequel.

5 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

He also did Fury Road though