CaptainJackSparrow

Sonic the Hedgehog | Paramount | Feb 14 2020 | Visionary Auteur Tim Miller to produce | See Sonic's new plastic surgery on page 58

On 1/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, druv10 said:

No one knows right now. First priority is containment and then hopefully things will die down with the virus. Couple of issues with the virus is a problem like the incubation period of 10 days. Honestly we don't know but my guess things should be normal by Mulan.

Hopefully for Chinese population sake, things become normal as soon as possible. 

They’d better be normal ASAP.

20 minutes ago, Movies4Life said:

Looks like Sonic will get a spot at the Super Bowl, but, during the Pre Game only: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/super-bowl-liv-movie-ads-sitting-big-game-as-prices-soar-1273888

From what it sounds like, most movies will be advertising during the pre game. It's completely understandable. I hear ads in that spot cost a lot less than an actual IN GAME commercial. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 3:57 PM, Krissykins said:

Jim Carrey was on Graham Norton and they just played a clip. It was....horrendous. 

No sonic, just him. His schtick is so tired. 

Which is why Carrey has been pretty much washed up for a while now.

What I disliked about Carrey is he could not get away from doing his same shtick no matter what the role. That is why his Scrooge so terrible.