BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

Slightly better Tuesday and Wednesday... You can see the bottle half full or half empty

Dragon had a slightly better percentage drops on Tue and Wed, but Mad3 had a bigger Tues and Wed in terms of numbers.

No recovery for Dragon it seems.

HTTYD was at $92m after its second weekend.

Dragon 2 is currently ahead by $300k on Wednesday and a total of $65.2m or so...looks like it will stay ahead but unfortunately unless something miraculously happens on the weekend, this is looking at a KFP2 run. Just ho-hum even though opening was much lower than anticipated and no competition.

22JS was BIG competition. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Baumer and I are back to disagreeing on everything again now, guys (22 Jump Street, Noah, Million Ways, Godzilla). It's okay. This is for the best.

yes there was a very tenuous peace treaty at the end of last year. We both loved wolf of Wall Street and several other films. We both did a top 100 film list last year and I'm pretty sure our top tens were kind of similar. But now all is right again. Gopher has no taste in movies and it is showing again lol

All is right with the world again! You guys scares me a little last year with all that agreement to be honest.
  • Like 2

I'm talking about both of course.

Not in your first post. You were claiming that LEGS were very close to Madagascar's

After the OW it was so damn obvious that M3 was going to have dailies over HTTYD2 this week. But the gap between both is slowly closing in

• Like 1

Baumer and I are back to disagreeing on everything again now, guys (22 Jump Street, Noah, Million Ways, Godzilla). It's okay. This is for the best.

Mark my words: Apes is going to bring you back together. GotG will tear you apart once more. Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1