#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Speaking of which........There's a classic conversation for discussions that we are talking about. We should probably move these conversations to there.

If you want to move 38 out of the 43 pages here, go for it. I'm inclined to call this thread DOA and start fresh tomorrow. :lol:

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

If you want to move 38 out of the 43 pages here, go for it. I'm inclined to call this thread DOA and start fresh tomorrow. :lol:

There are 5 pages of actual box office discussion here? Holy shit. I am truly surprised. 

• Like 3

I'm an optimist.

Whoever starts tomorrow's thread should specify "Box office discussion only, please take random discussions to the classic convo thread" in the first post along with a link to the classic conversation thread.
  • Like 3

Whoever starts tomorrow's thread should specify "Box office discussion only, please take random discussions to the classic convo thread" in the first post along with a link to the classic conversation thread.

Good point! :). I like it a lot actually.
  • Like 1

Stop it everyone! Stop it now!

Posted Image

Ps, another possible solution would be too only allow gifs in spoiler tags. Either everywhere or just in numbers threads. Im personally not fond of it, but it could stop people from complaining left and right.

That way if you know the post is about Mal and you see the tag, then you know the gif is about Mal and you dont have to look at it and complain that that Mal is taking over. Just a suggestion from me. Gifs must be spoiler tagged in numbers threads.

• Like 1

What was so bad about it?

it's not bad, but aside from a few moments following ebert in the hospital it feels like pretty typical biodoc stuff. I already knew a lot of what they were saying anyway so it doesn't hold much interest.

• Community Manager

I'm all for that, but I don't think it would be a popular move.

I have an idea. We make the limit one per day. When the people revolt we give them the limit we want and we look like heroes or something.
  • Like 4