CJohn

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows | June 3, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

4 hours ago, DAJK said:

:rofl:

Am I the only person who doesn't actually find Megan Fox attractive? Maybe it's that my cousin looked EXACTLY like her a few years back, but honestly, I just don't find her appealing at all.

Megan Fox was going to be Wonder Woman but because of schedule conflicts.

Megan-Fox-as-Wonder-Woman-wonder-woman-7

13 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Am I the only person who doesn't actually find Megan Fox attractive? Maybe it's that my cousin looked EXACTLY like her a few years back, but honestly, I just don't find her appealing at all.

So about your cousin, any chance for some linkups? :P

15 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

So about your cousin, any chance for some linkups? :P

I'm pretty sure she's married now :P

She said she got sick of people pointing it out when she was in college though.

aaaaand now her hair is dyed blonde. Go figure.

Edited by DAJK

9 minutes ago, Jay Salahi said:

My buddy cut this trailer! 

Your buddy made a weird music choice. The footage looks cool except for the last scene with the tank. Not sure if that was the right place to end it.

Overall, good job, tho. Tons of good money shots.

Not related to your friend cutting the trailer, why the fuck are Transformers ships showing up on the sky like in TF3? Did Bay just re-used the same scene :lol: ?

The first wasn't perfect. Some artistic choices in design especially I didn't like but overall not the totality of a train wreck I feared it could be.

I'll see this one most likely in the theater as well. From the brief snippet it appeared Tyler Perry's Stockman was doing the "fat suit" thing.

I've got to know the context of Megan Fox's April doing her mid riff strut. It's hilarious out of context---might be hilarious IN context but still. 

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

I wouldn't call her unattractive... But she's not atop my hottest actress list by any means

• Like 2