Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

I bet there is going to be a twist villain. Disney has done this a lot recently in some of their animated films. The obvious bad guys are not the bad guys in this film. 

I don’t have a problem with that. It was done well with Ralph, Zootopia and 

Spoiler

Coco

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hades said:

I bet there is going to be a twist villain. Disney has done this a lot recently in some of their animated films. The obvious bad guys are not the bad guys in this film. 

I have little issue with twist villains, but The Incredibles 2 strikes me as one of those films that would just have a regular evil villain. Maybe the villain will have a secret higher boss up or something, but it seems like the primary antagonist(s) will be obvious from the get-go.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I don’t have a problem with that. It was done well with Ralph, Zootopia and 

Reveal hidden contents

There were also twist villains in Toys Story 3, Frozen, Moana, Big hero 6, They sure do like their twist villains.

I think the NO CAPES lady would make a great villain 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hades said:

There were also twist villains in Toys Story 3, Frozen, Moana, Big hero 6, They sure do like their twist villains.

To be honest the only twist villains I had a problem with is like Frozen.

It would be a weird twist but she’s a fun character.

• Like 1

I hope they don’t force a twist villain for the sake of it.

Coco and BH6’s villain were pretty obvious despite attempting to be twists.  Zootopia’s villain wasn’t a shocker but it was fairly well done.  Frozen’s was fine.  Wreck-It Ralph built it up the best imo.

I’d prefer they actually develop the villain, twist villains often make you sacrifice building up the character because you’re trying to hide it.

• Like 4

So, guys, This promo was just released stating there's a special look at Incredibles 2 coming out Next Wednesday during the Olympics. 

Do you think it's going to be the First Full Trailer or a TV Spot like Pixar did for cars at NASCAR for a special look? I hope it's the first full trailer! :)

On 1/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Hades said:

The twist in Moana was more 

Spoiler

that there was no villain.