Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

So me and my friends were talking about going to a NHL game on the 3rd (which would cost a lot of money) but I saw that link and I already cancelled those Hockey plans and started planning the 2 hour trip up to Syracuse to see this movie in Imax. Also Cuse is playing Duke that weekend so we will probably be doing a event afterwards. I'm so excited now and want this day to come. I want to see this in Imax again.

Edited by Scott Pilgrim vs The Forum

With this expansion (and return to IMAX), it seems likely that GRAVITY'll outgross DOS at this point.

with my 'luck' its totally gonna happen :lol:

I could see Interstellar outgrossing TABA later this year.

this I'm quite certain

I that totally can go over 300

TABA - doubt it gets anywhere close

now onto the more pleasant things

Sandra rules :lol:

Sandra Bullock drops F-bomb after her acceptance speech is rudely interrupted during Critics' Choice Movie Awards 

Edited by Tauriel

I could honestly seeing this sweeping. It's such an Oscar blockbuster kind of film. I feel like, though, if they give them to this they won't give them to Interstellar next year because that'll be two big space movies within about a year if each other.