grim22

Weekend #s. Nightcrawler - 10.909M, Ouija 10.9M. #WeekendEstimateGate. Interstellar advertising goes here - opening Tuesday 8pm.

Birdman or Nightcrawler for me this weekend?

Keep in mind, this might be the only weekend I have a chance to see either of these in theaters.

Birdman looks like the better film to me, but opinions will differ.

Birdman seems more essential, but please do check out NC if get the chance.

I definitely will when it comes to home video, if I can't see it in theaters, I saw the trailer for the first time last week and was really intrigued.

• Like 1

Birdman or Nightcrawler for me this weekend?

Keep in mind, this might be the only weekend I have a chance to see either of these in theaters.

Why don't you go on a date with both at the same time like an old sitcom plot "excuse me Birdman, I have to go to the bathroom." *runs to Nightcrawler screening*

• Like 4

Why don't you go on a date with both at the same time like an old sitcom plot "excuse me Birdman, I have to go to the bathroom." *runs to Nightcrawler screening*

I call this the Mrs. Doubtfire tactic.

But it'd be a shame to stand up Michael Keaton like that.

• Like 3

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/jake-gyllenhaals-nightcrawler-saving-halloween-box-office-1201344456/

Jake Gyllenhaal’s thriller “Nightcrawler” is providing the only spark of life amid an otherwise deadly Halloween box office, heading for a finish in the $12 million to $13 million range.

The Open Road release, buoyed by a combo of strong reviews and lack of competition, dominated on its opening day with an estimated $3 million at 2,766 locations. That included $515,000 from late Thursday showings.

With the major studios opting out of releasing new titles on Halloween, the only other new entry was Clarius Entertainment’s thriller “Before I Go to Sleep,” starring Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman, with a less-than-lively bow of $850,000 on Friday at 1,935 locations and a tepid weekend launch likely around $3.4 million.

• Like 1

...Why is Interstellar in the title for this?  It doesn't come out until next week!

I feel bad for the films coming out this week, they don't even get enough respect to not get their thread title hijacked by a movie that's not out yet.

• Like 2

...Why is Interstellar in the title for this?  It doesn't come out until next week!

I feel bad for the films coming out this week, they don't even get enough respect to not get their thread title hijacked by a movie that's not out yet.

giphy.gif
  • Like 2

#TitleGate2

Edited by darkelf

giphy.gif

Nolanite propaganda.   :P

Why isn't anyone mentioning BH6 coming out this weekend while they're at it?

Oh yeah.  Because it's Nolanite propaganda.  Can't give a shout out to the competition

Edited by Sal
  • Like 2