kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 12.29.2014 | 7.55 M THE HOBBIT: TBOTFA

Actually Brad Pitt's publicist is the one who started it by giving bloggers press passes to events they'd never get into, with the guarantee that they'd write only positive things about Angelina and Brad and diss Aniston in return. 

I love these theories.  :lol:

Sasha tweeted a few days ago that Aniston is a threat to win Best Actress, maybe to taunt the Jolie fans :lol:

Anyway, Selma I think has a shot although the SAG snub hurts. We'll find out when the other guilds starts releasing nominees/winners.

American Sniper's excellent box office in limited release and reading tweets from celebrities how good Bradley Cooper could be a contender as well for nomination, we shall see

Oh God. Sasha's crazy. Julegend's got the win sealed up for months now, since like TIFF. 

And yeah, Bradley Cooper is a contender. It's either him or Jake G for that returning nominee spot; the AMPAS has always nominated a previous nominee in BA since like forever (well at least a decade or two I believe). 

They will give the fifth spot to Amy Adams, IMO. 

better Aniston than Amy. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

I think I might be the only Jolie fan in the world who doesn't give a fuck about Jennifer Aniston one way or the other. In fact my opinion of her is mostly positive except that her publicist is apparently notorious for smear campaigning Dame (which I guess might indicate that Aniston herself encourages it).

Proud of you, sis.

tumblr_inline_ngb3drVlFD1t6vpn5.gif

• Like 2

I would normally agree, but there doesn't seem to be a movie that's gaining momentum. Boyhood normally would be too unique of a film to win, but TIG isn't gaining enough traction, Unbroken's not winning with those reviews despite the BO, and Selma seems to be flatlining a bit rn and that's not good. So I don't really know what else could win? Maybe Birdman??? But I dunno...

If TIG really catches on at the box office I think it can become a front runner. Same thing happened with Slumdog and Kings Speech.

• Like 1

tumblr_mlzyv814n71ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Tuesday!

The Hobbit 8.0 (+6%)

Into the Woods 6.54 (+7%)

Unbroken 5.42 (+5%)

Night at the Museum 5.31 (+19%)

Annie 4.4 (+15%)

Hunger Games 2.40 (+8%)

Big Hero 6 1.68 (+19%)

Imitation Game 1.63 (+5%)

The Gambler 1.63 (+6%)

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 13

The best actress this year is hands down Shaileen Woodley.  She won't even be nominated.  And it's not just me who thinks it.  There's a lot of support here from other members for her performance in Fault in Our Stars.  Panda, Ethan, myself and a few others all sing her praises.

• Like 1

The best actress this year is hands down Shaileen Woodley.  She won't even be nominated.  And it's not just me who thinks it.  There's a lot of support here from other members for her performance in Fault in Our Stars.  Panda, Ethan, myself and a few others all sing her praises.

eh.

• Like 2