Alpha

Saturday numbers RTH: AS 16.8 pg 9

If anyone makes a Project Almanac: What went wrong thread I can tell you easily what went wrong 1.at the beginning of 2014 there was already trailers for this movie. 2. People were thinking didn't this movie come out already? 3. No one cares about found footage anymore if it's done it has to be done right and 4.it wasn't expected to be another Chronicle and it was the exact same movie besides the time travel part.

If anyone makes a Project Almanac: What went wrong thread I can tell you easily what went wrong 1.at the beginning of 2014 there was already trailers for this movie. 2. People were thinking didn't this movie come out already? 3. No one cares about found footage anymore if it's done it has to be done right and 4.it wasn't expected to be another Chronicle and it was the exact same movie besides the time travel part.

No but I am thinking of seeing it tomorrow, so I guess I'm in for a letdown :(

To me this seems like The Avengers first two weeks.

Massive opening 10 days and the it came back down to earth as the buzz slows down. 

However MJ is still going down.

The numbers are still huge and it will easily gross another 100 million after this weekend. 

I agree in principle.

There are people who will never watch an R-rated war movie no matter how good the WOM is. For what it is a phenomenal success.

I thought Imitation Game was pretty good but not great.  I'd give it a B for strong performances and tackling an important subject matter (gay rights movie), but not much happens during the story.  Lots of flashbacks and flashforwards without much happening story-wise.  I think it would have been an even better film if they chopped the number of flashbacks in half.

Edited by Ando81

People are going to say that Sniper proves January is no longer a dumping ground but everything else torpedoing in spectacular fashion says otherwise

Oh there's some major dumping going on alright. Add Taken 3, Strange Magic, The Loft, Boy Next Door, and Mortdecai together on RT and you still don't get Man of Steel's rotten percentage. :lol:

Edited by MovieMan89