Alpha

Saturday numbers RTH: AS 16.8 pg 9

Go buy yourself a tampon, sweetheart. Saying US Football is a joke is a knock against America?

God damn, grow some thicker skin. And stop obsessing over me.

So, you go from insulting countries to insulting genders. How are you not banned yet? 

• Like 1

MODERATION:

Stop.

This is weekend numbers.

You wanna talk Super Bowl, go to the SB thread. You wanna discuss sports, go to the Sports forum. You wanna talk politics, go to the Politics forum.

I don't have time to clean up this damn thread right now, but it's so derailed that the International Rail Authority has arrived and started cleaning up the mess. Lawsuits are being prepped by the families of the deceased.

Stop.

• Like 8

MODERATION:

Stop.

This is weekend numbers.

You wanna talk Super Bowl, go to the SB thread. You wanna discuss sports, go to the Sports forum. You wanna talk politics, go to the Politics forum.

I don't have time to clean up this damn thread right now, but it's so derailed that the International Rail Authority has arrived and started cleaning up the mess. Lawsuits are being prepped by the families of the deceased.

Stop.

I always think that off-topic should be allowed as long as

1) the discussion doesnt get ugly like disagreement turning to cursing.

2) It's not a strictedly serious thread, like an Offical Announcement thread or something.

Every wkdn thread is like a smalll party for the forum members to have good time, so maybe it's not a bad idea to let them talk whatever subject they want to talk as long as it doesn't get nasty. After all, during meh wknds like this there's only so much you can talk about the numbers.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1

I always think that off-topic should be allowed as long as

1) the discussion doesnt get ugly like disagreement turning to cursing.

2) It's not a strictedly serious thread, like an Offical Announcement thread or something.

Every wkdn thread is like a smalll party for the forum members to have good time, so maybe it's not a bad idea to let them talk whatever subject they want to talk as long as it doesn't get nasty. After all, during meh wknds like this there's only so much you can talk about the numbers.

Since I had to go to the 2nd page to find this thread, seems like we could have used some more off-topic to keep the interest!

Just heard the SB set a record for TV ratings.   Can't wait to see how the actuals were effected.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.