antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 2 | February 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 8

9 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Oh come on. With fast cutting, we get this glorious gem :P:

I know this. And Honest Trailers said that.;) I love Bourne 2&3, Cap 2. John Wick’s action sequences really make some fans feel amazing. 

BTW, someone tole me it might get a CHN release date. It’s a good film but I don’t think most Chinese would enjoy it. They love exaggerated scenes more.

• Like 1

This is outselling 50 Shades right now in very anecdotal data I can see.  People are scrambling to add more shows for tonight and this weekend.  

Fuck the idiots at Lionsgate for waiting for so long to show off their very good product releasing on a busy weekend.  It got shitty theater placement because of it.  

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This is outselling 50 Shades right now in very anecdotal data I can see.  People are scrambling to add more shows for tonight and this weekend.  

Fuck the idiots at Lionsgate for waiting for so long to show off their very good product releasing on a busy weekend.  It got shitty theater placement because of it.  

Yeah, it's selling a lot for tonight's showings around me after not selling much at all earlier in the week.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

@DAJK bodes well for your club. This is gonna be an interesting weekend.

19 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

:ohmygod: 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AAbitterY said:

https://twitter.com/eOneANZ

Gotta say I'm glad I don't work for their social media team. They are getting bombarded constantly. People really want JW2. 

Its there fault, the article they linked people too talks about how John Wick 1 did bad in AUS so thats why JW2 is having a hard time coming. blah blah bullshit. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2

Its there fault, the article they liked people too talks about how John Wick 1 did bad in AUS so thats why JW2 is having a hard time coming. blah blah bullshit. 

The first one didn't even release in my country :sadben:.

I really hope they can get something sorted. A big opening weekend in the states could go a long way to getting it on our screens. Fingers crossed.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Wow just watched this there is 15 shots in 6 seconds hahahah 

This has become the go-to video for fast cutting. All thanks to Neeson being too old to actually jump the fence (and also because the cuts don't logically follow one another)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This has become the go-to video for fast cutting. All thanks to Neeson being too old to actually jump the fence (and also because the cuts don't logically follow one another)

Yeah the best cut is when he's falling down over the fence and it cuts to him still climbing :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Is it really Neeson or Olivier Megaton? Megaton had fast cutting issues with Transporter 3 with Statham and Colombiana with Zoe Saldana?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

15 minutes ago, AAbitterY said:

@DAJK bodes well for your club. This is gonna be an interesting weekend.

Out of likes, but I normally would be giving one to both of these.

Very exciting weekend indeed. To be honest considering 50 Shades should be a massive pre-seller for tickets (and nothing to discredit the massive amounts it has already sold) this data might not bode well for 40M.

Or it just means JW2 is indeed another Pitch Perfect 2 :ph34r:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Yeah, that's what is happening with us.  Lego and 50SD are getting the best placements with John Wick lagging behind both of those and since it's not my call and my GM is set in his ways, it's not going to get much better for it.  It doesn't help that we're still down 11 screens for the remodel and we only have one print of each :(