Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

When SpongeBob was first announced, I had no interest in it at all.

The CGI poster came next and with the crab and the buttocks it seemed like Alvin and the Chipmunks met the Smurfs.

Then the trailer came out and I must admit, I found it pretty funny. I'm glad to see it doing well.

Yeah it could potentially outgross Paddington in one weekend, which, though I haven't seen either but given the feedback, is rather sad, it's great to see that well-received movies are doing well. I honestly do not know what to say to the fact that the year has barely started and we've had a staggering number of rotten/terribly reviewed films that also are incredible bombs. 

Why don't they hire proper screenwriters? It's like the studios want to make bad movies to meet some quota only they know about. 

I guess a common, more humorous "modern" way to say it would be the usual "basic bitch". God, if only more people were told how pathetically average they are. But I'm starting to rant, lol.

So yeah, uhh, good for SpongeBob!

Yup!

Also it's definitely a good number for Spongebob, while Jupiter Ascending is a bomb and Seventh Son probably should have gone straight to DVD, even with the cast it has.,