Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Very happy for American Sniper. Best movie I have seen in years. Haha some people wanted it to be at 5.5 mil.

Also, very happy for Spongebob. But don't expect a sequel anytime soon. The crew for the series also works on the movies, meaning that they have to delay production on the cartoon series while working on the film. There hasn't been a new episode of Spongebob in a year.

• Like 1

There's going to be teens/college kids in the theater, so just go see SpongeBob by yourself if you really want to. You'll have more fun with that than Jupiter IMO

Well, I'm seeing Jupiter regardless. The issue is if I want to add a SpongeBob outing to that

Just add it, clearly you want to see it.

It's a bit more complicated than that though :P The only time that works for me is a 3PM 3D, which is fine because I actually wanted to check it out in 3D, but 3PM means more kids than usual and going that alone... could be hellish.

I'll decide in a half hour lol

It's a bit more complicated than that though :P The only time that works for me is a 3PM 3D, which is fine because I actually wanted to check it out in 3D, but 3PM means more kids than usual and going that alone... could be hellish.

I'll decide in a half hour lol

3D means quieter screening though.

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER earned an estimated $15.07M on Friday. #SpongeBob #SpongeOutOfWater

JUPITER ASCENDING earned an estimated $6.39M on Friday. #JupiterAscending

AMERICAN SNIPER earned an estimated $6.26M on Friday. Domestic total stands at $264.4M. #AmericanSniper

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice 

SEVENTH SON earned an estimated $2.3M on Friday. #SeventhSon
Edited by Durden
  • Like 2