Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Yep, and she really had to struggle to get where she is. There's nothing wrong with being wealthy and all that she is but to flaunt it and speak the way she does is uncalled for and it's fucking annoying.

We can't help that we're beautiful and rich

thrue, but doesnt mean they are gonna skip the theaters, going to the movies is part of our culture, and will stay so for a while and with OS expanding, its just so much money they would be throwing away.. not gonna happen, atleast not for a while

The Interview showed its a viable option, and now Adam Sandler has ran off to Netflix. Wont be long before other stars do the same. VOD has become more and more popular, not just with movies, but with tv and music as well: streaming. And now you can get a movie off Redbox or Itunes 3 months (or less) after release. Its even been stated its possible that the NFL start airing its games on Youtube in 2021 via subscription. Youtube is also viewed more on smartphones now than actual computers. America and the world is going mobile. Ticket prices have gone up, but sales have gone down.

Thats the future, and its a cheaper option for studios, so thats why im hoping 2015 and 2016 go out strong to show studios the theater is still viable and straight to streaming shouldnt even be entertained anytime soon. Thats not getting carried away, thats taking the future. Yeah the theater industry is a billion dollar one, but it wont take much to make the streaming and on-demand industry one either. We'll see.

Edited by JOHN OF STEEL
  • Like 2

I like Gwyneth as an actress, but yes, she really does come across as a modern day Marie Antoinette in real life, which is what makes her an easy target.

“I am who I am. I can’t pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year.”

I think perfect Comparison is Kareen Kapoor in Bollywood.

She stares along big actors in big movies and does not put much of an effort in her performances. 

thrue, but doesnt mean they are gonna skip the theaters, going to the movies is part of our culture, and will stay so for a while and with OS expanding, its just so much money they would be throwing away.. not gonna happen, atleast not for a while

Im aware, but what im saying is I want theater culture to stay in front. I don't want Avengers 2 to come out in theaters May 2nd, then be available in VOD on May 9th. I want to see long lives and big grosses, not side by side theater/VOD/Youtube. If the box office doesnt shape up, thats will happen (quicker), so thats why I said what I so, so the inevitable is delayed.

And hey, record stores was apart of our culture too, and we saw how that ended up. The theater should be fine, not denying that, but I want it to stay the main option for the first few months.

• Like 1

Im aware, but what im saying is I want theater culture to stay in front. I don't want Avengers 2 to come out in theaters May 2nd, then be available in VOD on May 9th. I want to see long lives and big grosses, not side by side theater/VOD/Youtube. If the box office doesnt shape up, thats will happen (quicker), so thats why I said what I so, so the inevitable is delayed.

And hey, record stores was apart of our culture too, and we saw how that ended up. The theater should be fine, not denying that, but I want it to stay the main option for the first few months.

yeah i get what you mean

Top thr engagements
6-8/2

all SBob
1-Regal Southgate 20, Southgate CA   
2-AMC Showplace 14, Cicero IL
3-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA
4-AMC Garden State 16, Paramus NJ
5-AMC Clifton common 16, Clifton NJ
6-AMC Gulf Point 30, Houston TX
7-Regal Sheephead Bay 14, Brooklyn NY
8-AMC East Ridge 15, San Jose CA
9-AMC Del Amo 18, Torrance CA
10-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami FL
11-Regal Kaufman Astoria 14, Astoria NY
12-AMC Mesquite 30 , Mesquite TX

--
13-Regal New Rock Stadium 18, New Rochelle NY
14-Regal Majestic Stadium 20, Silver spring MD
15-Regal Deer Park 16, Deer Park NY
16-AMc Neshaminy 24, Bensalem PA
17-Regal LA Live Stadium 14, Los Angeles CA
18-AMC Jersey Gardens 20, Elizabeth NJ
19-CM Egyptian 24, Hanover MD
20-AMC Pontomac Mills 18, Woodbridge VA

Top Canada
1-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB (JA), 2-CPLX Scotiabank 9 Vancouver BC (JA),3-CPLX Vaughan, Vaughan ON (Sbob)
  • Like 6