Kalo

What was your most watch release of 2014?

I did this for 2013. kind of lost track unfortunately.

right now it is tied for me

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4 times

Guardians of the Galaxy 4 times

Lego Movie 3 times

X-Men Days of Future Past 3 times

The Fault in Our Stars 3 times.

Edited by Visor shades Kalo

right now it is tied for me

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4 times

Guardians of the Galaxy 4 times

Lego Movie 3 times

X-Men Days of Future Past 3 times

Do you mean in a cinema or in general (including DVD/Blu-Ray...)?

I rarely watch a movie more than once in the cinemas, only if for some reasons I want to see it in both languages (mine and the prefered by me original language) or if the effects/motifs... let me assume a long drive to a better cinema for a repeat might be a good idea or friends want me to accompany them or... I might watch a movie repeatedly

In one case a few years back, a kind of - literally - life-view changing experience made me watch a movie 9 times in cinemas.

I am 2-dimensional sighted in RL and with that movie I could see a bit 3D = I watched it to learn how you all normal sighted people see in RL. Didn't work with the simpler 3D projectors... and never found another movie with the same experience. Hoping for the future.

I watched GotG 5 times, in a won preview in English (before the US release), then one time in German, one time in English in a cinema with a broken audio system (that was a horrible experience), again in English with friends and - as I was on a ~ weekend vacation in a city with an IMAX (here in Germany are only 2 IMAX for showing cinema movies) - I watched it again for my first 3D-IMAX experience (in English again).

That is not typical for me!

But I watch movies repeatedly later on, per DVD/Blu-Ray

Do you mean in a cinema or in general (including DVD/Blu-Ray...)?

I rarely watch a movie more than once in the cinemas, only if for some reasons I want to see it in both languages (mine and the prefered by me original language) or if the effects/motifs... let me assume a long drive to a better cinema for a repeat might be a good idea or friends want me to accompany them or... I might watch a movie repeatedly

In one case a few years back, a kind of - literally - life-view changing experience made me watch a movie 9 times in cinemas.

I am 2-dimensional sighted in RL and with that movie I could see a bit 3D = I watched it to learn how you all normal sighted people see in RL. Didn't work with the simpler 3D projectors... and never found another movie with the same experience. Hoping for the future.

I watched GotG 5 times, in a won preview in English (before the US release), then one time in German, one time in English in a cinema with a broken audio system (that was a horrible experience), again in English with friends and - as I was on a ~ weekend vacation in a city with an IMAX (here in Germany are only 2 IMAX for showing cinema movies) - I watched it again for my first 3D-IMAX experience (in English again).

That is not typical for me!

But I watch movies repeatedly later on, per DVD/Blu-Ray

I just mean anywhere, I rarely watch a movie more than twice in theaters.

• Like 1

I just mean anywhere, I rarely watch a movie more than twice in theaters.

Thanks for the clarification.

I think it still is GotG, as I do often repeat-watchings in general, but I guess not 5 times a year the same movie. Especially in 2014 I didn't watch as much as usual, it was for a long time a rather bad year for me, didn't do a in-depth comparison with my pupils in 2014 (we spoke about movies, but no clips-work....) because of the reasons the year wasn't a good one for me.....  wasn't even that much in the net for the first few months neither....