babz06

A Star is Born | 5th October, 2018 | Warner Bros | Bradley Cooper directing, Lady Gaga cast as lead.

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I dunno, I haven't seen any of the other performances people think are gonna compete.

18 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I will say she's better than BCoop. Also, Sam Elliott is good, but the Diceman is the best supporting actor here!!! Where's the campaign for Diceman!!

Thanks, babe! Hope I love it.

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

Alright, what the actual hell. I seriously hope you’re trolling man

Maybe it’s just that I noticed them as I got older, but people try to turn every goddamn movie into some political agenda. Like, shut the fuck up about politics alright? This wasn’t happening in 2013, the only thing that bugged people was that superman killed Zod. Bring me back to those days where not everyone is trashing every movie for being a SJW or alt-right agenda movie I’m so fucking sick of it

I’m making reference to the people trying to trash this movie as SJW and the reason for bad Venom reviews.

If you’ve ever read one of my posts in the Politics thread you’d know I’m about as far as you can get from an alt-right troll lol.

• Like 1

On the one hand,it didn't met my expectations but these were very high to begin with.The story was somewhat basic but Cooper's directing and final resolution more than make up for it.Gaga trully is phenomenal.Shallows is winning the oscar and -yeah-the moment the scene comes yoy get chills because you know at the moment how crucial the scene is for what precceded and what will follow and what is the scene itself(i know that i am not making lots of sense here but i can't word it any better).Cinematography and some other songs arw also grear.

Ending is fantastic and very emotional.Didn't cry but i felt it and that's a high praise for me.I wish Ally was a real person.

Remember when they did the Elephant Man with Bradley Cooper and instead of doing any intense makeup or anything he just made a weird face the whole time? Amazing. Anyway I can't wait to see this Friday night, I like the song too.

My wife just got back from seeing it, which is funny. I thought previews were tomorrow night and usually I'm the one telling her when stuff comes out.

Anyway, she said it was spectacular. I'll prob see it.... crap, weekend is super busy. Maybe next week sometime.