babz06

A Star is Born | 5th October, 2018 | Warner Bros | Bradley Cooper directing, Lady Gaga cast as lead.

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

This is already more than half full for the Wednesday night preview, the 7:00 on next Thursday, and the 7:00 on next Friday in the biggest non-XD auditorium at my theater. Gonna be a monster here.

I wouldn't be shocked if ASIB does $40m+ OW 

I got my tickets for October 3rd yesterday right after they went on sale and the theatre was already around 60%.

"Venom" plays at the same time in a bigger location but the interest does not seem so big. Some seats here and there were sold...but nothing to rave about. 

This is special for me as Germany is absolutely not into Lady GaGa and the kind of music that the movie delivers. I don't know why but people stopped caring for GaGa after her frist three albums. Even "Million Reasons", ab absolutely wonderful tune and worldwide smash, was no hit here. 

Besides that Germans don't seem to like musicals that much. Except for die "Mamma Mia" movies not many of them are blockbusters. Even "Greatest Showman" somehow flopped here. 

I am excited to see what this does WW.