CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Even if Fast 8 shrinks, assuming is comes out in 2017, it's still probably going to do 83M OW, and still get 200DOM total and about 500OS.

So even if it shrinks, Universal still has at least 2 films left in this franchise.

I'm guessing if number 7 is really making a lot of money (as in record breaking for the franchise in recogniseable percentages...) they'll try earnestly to reach good numbers for #8 (with effort)

• Like 1

Even if Fast 8 shrinks, assuming is comes out in 2017, it's still probably going to do 83M OW, and still get 200DOM total and about 500OS.

So even if it shrinks, Universal still has at least 2 films left in this franchise.

First full fledged opportunity to reinvent the series since Fast 4/5. I have faith.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

It's tortilla chips.

Ahhh. :popcorn:

Never ate tortillias. ;) (earnestly), but I'm aware of the existence of those. Off topic:

I do cook Mediterranean Cusine too, even a lot, but more the 'real' meals.

I know some people/regions/... add chips to their meals, but in my surrounding it is considered not healthy to add those for real meals as too fat/oily/vitamins... missing.

It's known as ~ party food. The people I'm partying with are preferring other kind of meals (and other kind of beer as it seems usual in the US)

Man, with that preview number, it looks like Furious Seven is gearing up to have a really....

*sunglasses on*

Good Friday. 

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 6

FF7 opened on Wednesday here. Tried to saw it on OD but couldn't get the ticket. Apparently tickets for it are really hard to get. Sellouts everywhere. Unless you arrive like 3 hours earlier or book your tickets beforehand, you won't get them. Especially today, a public holiday (Good Friday). And since 90% of the people in this country aren't even celebrating Easter, so they had nothing else to do, theaters were crowded with people. Fortunately I learned from my mistakes and bought the tickets online yesterday. Enjoyed the movie very much. Gonna be a HUGE 5-day OW.

Was it Numbers that suggested that the next Fast and Furious movie involve time travel? Because I gotta be honest, that's probably the greatest movie idea I've ever heard. Car chases through dinosaurs and the Roman Empire? Awesome. I'm all the way in on the Past and the Furious. 

Yeah, we will be selling out all 17 shows today. I'm just doubting we will be able to add more.

YOU PUT THE DAMN MOVIE IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR SCREENS!!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

tumblr_mupqnk97W31sjsltxo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 5

Was it Numbers that suggested that the next Fast and Furious movie involve time travel? Because I gotta be honest, that's probably the greatest movie idea I've ever heard. Car chases through dinosaurs and the Roman Empire? Awesome. I'm all the way in on the Past and the Furious. 

Mr. Peabody and Dom.

• Like 2

Gonna be a good year at the movies! Fast 7 is starting the domino effect and it's gonna continue all the way till Star Wars... mmmmmm we eatin. Movie was A1 btw.

I feel like American Sniper started that domino effect.

That was someone else sadly.

That was someone else sadly.

Damn. Regardless, this is a movie that needs to be made.

Making Fast Eight into a musical might be a pretty dope way to make the genre cool again. Plus, the Rock and Vin Diesel are proven grade A singers.