kayumanggi

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse | 12.14.2018 | Sony | Phil Lord and Chris Miller

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Gonna drop a (for now) big ass spoiler so click with care

Hide contents

Only the Peter Parker in Miles's universe may be dead. That other, adult Spider-Man we see Miles talking to at the end is probably a Peter Parker from another universe who has come to tell Miles about the different Spider-People from the Spider-Verse.

uhm

tumblr_inline_ogtjq9FSyl1r086fu_500.gif

• Like 1

looks like the animation for the california raisins when he doesn't have the mask on :P

plus it the movements in some scenes even with the outfit on are really choppy.  

Sad because the early parts and look of the trailer was good until some of that started to happen

so overall kind of an average trailer

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Visually it look great, looks like Sony aren't being cheap like they have been on their last few films. 

Sony are not cheap with Lord&Miller they got 84.5m for 22 Jump Street, 116.84m net on Cloudy, a Spider Man Lord/Miller/Feige/Pascal projects... even Rothman will spend on that.

• Like 1

While it certainly looks good, I don't understand, why they take that gamble again. They once destroyed the franchise by rebooting it too soon, then Disney came by and brought Spidey back and then...well, there's the next one only 1 1/2 years later.

I think this might confuse GA.

Comic Fans might somehow get it, but how do you explain 2 different Spideys on the screen to everybody else? 

Edited by Poseidon

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

While it certainly looks good, I don't understand, why they take that gamble again. They once destroyed the franchise by rebooting it to fast, then Disney came by and brought Spidey back and then...well, there's the next one only 1 1/2 years later.

I do not know how exactly the deal was when they started Amazing Spider Man but they had a close saying that they must release a Spider Man movie within 5 year's.

And they had 3 year's after the release of Spider Man 3 to start making the next one (if they didn't bought an extension), so I imagine pre-produciton of Amazing spider man must have started by summer 2010 at the latest.

They didn't really had a choice to reboot it slower.

• Like 1