kayumanggi

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse | 12.14.2018 | Sony | Phil Lord and Chris Miller

12 minutes ago, Nova said:

So are we doing an over Solo club for this or nah :ph34r:

WW maybe, it all depends on if audience OS like the humor and is not like TLBM to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Jake Johnson's chill low energy voice is throwing me off his take on Peter Parker lol But looks fun overall.

NGL, I went: "Wait, What?" when I first heard it.

42 minutes ago, Nova said:

So are we doing an over Solo club for this or nah :ph34r:

What if we just made on big "Over Solo Club" for the rest of the year for all the films.  Keep it nice and tidy.  LOL

Onto,

I am WICKED pumped.  Excellent voice cast and the animation looks great, YAY for Gwen (and LOL at the Comic Con reference.  Can't wait for new footage).  I think his Dad steals the trailer though. Their scenes are charming and funny.  Lotta heart.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

What if we just made on big "Over Solo Club" for the rest of the year for all the films.  Keep it nice and tidy.  LOL

I think I would be IN :sparta:

• Haha 2

This looks really damn cool. Love how it's like an actual comic book in motion. I think they're really killing its potential with that release date though. Too much competition. Move it to January or something, anywhere where it can actually get a chance to shine and be noticed. 

Edit: Actually, this and Smallfoot should swap. This could do great in September and Smallfoot fits perfectly to be the annual family December  Ferdinand/Alvin 4/Annie bust. 

Edited by MovieMan89