kayumanggi

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse | 12.14.2018 | Sony | Phil Lord and Chris Miller

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Look at all these haters and losers ranking TASM2 as the worst Spider-Man movie. Sad!

But it is. Undisputably.

Anyways, trailer looks cool. I like the 3D printed animation, it's a unique style. Well, not so unique when you simply think of it as stopmotion meets anime, but whatevs. The premise looks like a journey through Spidey dimensions, which is alright, I guess. I wonder if it will, as a surprise or easter egg, give us an easter egg or even appearances from the live-action Spider-Men (Maguire and Holland, at least).

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Durden said:

BITCH !!!!!!!!!!! THE ANIMATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JASNDKJANDJSANDKJSANFKJD WE REALLY IN THE FUTURE HUH

tumblr_inline_olxyg1JNgF1rq0yor_500.gif

Spoiler

but wait peter parker is in this so does this mean that he's gonna like die in this movie lmao because thats how the storyline goes 

tumblr_inline_o7yuoj4FlH1s801ah_500.gif

7 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

BITCH !!!!!!!!!!! THE ANIMATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JASNDKJANDJSANDKJSANFKJD WE REALLY IN THE FUTURE HUH

tumblr_inline_olxyg1JNgF1rq0yor_500.gif

Hide contents

but wait peter parker is in this so does this mean that he's gonna like die in this movie lmao because thats how the storyline goes 

tumblr_inline_o7yuoj4FlH1s801ah_500.gif

Spoiler

What did you think that gravestone in the middle of the trailer was for? Perry the Platypus?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

These are absolutely beautiful visuals. However, they need to focus on telling a complete story before rushing into a cinematic universe. That's why the title worries me. Because I don't really care how accomplished the visuals are. If critics thumb it down for trying to set up sequels just like King Arthur and The Mummy did, I'm seeing something else. It's not like I won't have options (Mortal Engines, Mary Poppins).

Also, there's beautiful visuals, and then there's unintended discrimination against the epileptic. Hopefully they're keeping themselves restrained so nobody needs to worry about the threat of having a seizure during the movie.

Edited by slambros