Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Ok.. I'm outta here for awhile til this blows over, but you folks are taking this a little too seriously for your own good.. The ass kissing of this guy is mind blowing.. :rolleyes: 

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ Almighty.. I never said he owed us anything, but again, when you post numbers like that yesterday and jump the gun, then turn around and see that number drop 10-15M than previously posted, it's easy to feel that way and it's my right to as well.. You're treating this like the guy is going to break down and never post numbers again and that is simply absurd.. That's like saying if Richard Roeper posted a movie review and someone didn't agree with it, that Roeper would quit his job because someone complained about that review and it's not like that..

I know that, bb, but you're being a bitch about this. It's happened before, and you know what? It's okay.

I understand he may have allowed for your expectation to blow up, but he was wrong. It's still a good number, but I'm honestly not surprised. For a film this big, the number could have been bigger or smaller. There is A LOT of room for error. Any little sign of overperforming someplace can give someone an idea it might do better than expected, and they'll extrapolate from that.

You have your right to feel that way, yes, but you don't have a right to be an asshole about it and constantly bring him up and try to drag him.

It doesn't matter. There's certain levels of respect you have to maintain, and you clearly never really do that.

Then again.

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

• Like 3

It's actually annoying reading back on these pages and seeing all this Rth hate, the dude has to make projections based on the figures he has, he doesn't have to share this with us yet he has been very consistently for over 3 years now and people have the cheek to complain when actually come in lower to his prediction even if the numbers don't personally affect any of us lol, some people need to grow the fuck up.

• Like 14

I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed for the people pissed at rth for no reason or the HUNDREDS of posters who feel the need to rush to his defense like he's a special needs kid getting the shit beat out of him.

yall it's not that serious. rth does not care otherwise he would be a regular poster and not just show up once a month

That's the point, he goes out of his way specifically to give us numbers and most people take that for granted. The guys deserves some form of a medal for doing this for 3 years without any benefit to him what so ever.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

RTH is gonna drive himself mad with all this power. Soon he'll be posting "I AM THE THIRD REVELATION."

Even better.

He's going to hold a press conference and rock the world by saying "I am Iron Man."

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I'm more embarrassed for the people pissed at rth for no reason or the HUNDREDS of posters who feel the need to rush to his defense like he's a special needs kid getting the shit beat out of him.

Yeah, how dare people who like and value RTH's contribution to the website get angry at others for being idiotically pissed off at him! Fuck those people for expressing their anger.

• Like 2