Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Yeah, how dare people who like and value RTH's contribution to the website get angry at others for being idiotically pissed off at him! Fuck those people for expressing their anger.

good post.

Saw 50 new pages, tried to skim to see what I missed and instantly decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Lot of people being salty, moronic, or very overdefensive

BOX OFFICE THEORY.COMtm

• Like 4

Saw 50 new pages, tried to skim to see what I missed and instantly decided it wasn't worth the effort.

You forgot shook as well.

That's what I love about us here.

It will be hell on here when Star Wars launches. Christmas time as well when many of us will be off work.

Cant wait for that to under perform.

The Meltdowns will be glorious.

• Like 1

Seriously? I missed y'all going in on Rth, especially you BKB? Grow the fuck up, please.

I've seen this happen before to Rth, and I will not stand for this.

WHAT THE FUCK does he owe you? Nothing. He does this out of the good in him and for his love of this, and y'all give him this because he was wrong? Oh, wow. Rth happened to be wrong for once, and you have something to say.

No, shut the hell up, and shove a piece of humble pie in your fucking mouth. Especially during a weekend like this and for a film this big, you have no right to criticize him for being off. It is completely logical for there to be a larger room for error for film of this caliber, and for you to say something like that, is deplorable and stupid.

And for you to just try and defend yourself for being an ass goes to show how childish and immature you can be.

I will not tolerate anyone giving crap to Rth, and if I see you doing as such, your ass is getting clocked, dragged, and scalped. And this goes to anyone, not just BKB.

tumblr_inline_nmio4jIPyF1t2zszh_500.gif

Drag the ungratefuls.

• Like 1