kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

1 hour ago, ddddeeee said:

I could also do without the 'Academy Award Winner' nonsense but it's a beautiful poster regardless.

'Academy Award Winner' qualifiers is a real pet-peeve of mine. It's just masturbatory; the audience doesn't care.

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

Hide contents

I'm not sure if I am remembering this right, but Daisy Ridley's character is the only one who is innocent, right?

It's Bateman's character, if I recall correctly. There's also one of the thirteen -Helena Andrenyi - who doesn't stab him but is still involved with the plotting to allow for the '12-person jury'.

• Like 1

I really wanted to like this trailer but I didn't.. :(

First of all, I think that at the beginning they are trying to promote it as spookier than it should be (the scream etc).

Cristie stories are hardly ever frightening. 

This should not be the main focus.

Secondly, I didn't like the voice as Poitot. It is like trying to sound like Suchet with not much success. The French, excuse me Belgian accent was not that noticeable.

Last but not the least, the use of Imagine dragons song kills the british atmosphere of early 20th century which is one of the most appealing parts of the Cristie tales.

The scene were the song starts is laughable.

The moustache remains gorgeous.

I hope it turns out well.

:(

Edited by FantasticBeasts

Slick and classy teaser, Fox have been upping their trailer game with Logan, somewhat with Covenant and now this. And looks absolutely lush. I hope they strike some 70mm prints especially as it was shot in the format.

That said, holy fucking shit Branagh is :rofl:

I liked the first section a lot but the POV gimmick was excessive since they listed the cast afterwards anyway.

Accent is obviously flawless.

I watched the Suchet version not long ago and god was Chastain horrible in that.