kayumanggi

MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS | 10 NOV 2017 | Fox

This is now one of the best looking movies the Shay has ever seen!

I can see it twice for the visuals alone. And not knowing who the killer is the first time is just the icing on the cake. :) Never read Agatha since I was a small child, so I don't remember her plots - and old movies (older than 1975 when the Shay was born) I don't watch as a principle.

6 hours ago, shayhiri said:

This is now one of the best looking movies the Shay has ever seen!

I can see it twice for the visuals alone. And not knowing who the killer is the first time is just the icing on the cake. :)Never read Agatha since I was a small child, so I don't remember her plots - and old movies (older than 1975 when the Shay was born) I don't watch as a principle.

<3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

About to start 'And Then There Were None'. Heard great things.

I've been meaning to read more Christie (thought Orient Express was a blast) but life keeps getting in the way.

I would suggest the BBC mini series too. It's stunning in every way. Amazing.

Edited by FantasticBeasts
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I would suggest the british mini series too. It's stunning in every way. Amazing.

I'm planning to read the books and then catch up with the mini-series. My dad has always loved those.

I caught the Orient Express one but didn't care for it and thought Chastain (who I love) was awful.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

I haven't read all of Christie but I'd be shocked if there was anything better than And Then There Were None tbh. It's a perfect ruthless machine of a novel.

Cards on the Table has got a super fun gimmick just like ATTWN and MotOE and is very satisfying. It was also Christie's personal favorite I believe.

• Like 1

Her writing was okay (it was really her gimmicks that were ridiculously fun, even though she repeated them ad nauseam) but why isn't Hollywood more fascinated by the fact that Christie was the real life Amazing Amy? That shit she pulled to troll her cheating husband and his mistress was hilarious :rofl:

dtgonegirl5.gif

Annapurna, A24 or Neon better make that scandal somebody's Best Actress vehicle

• Like 1
  • Haha 1