#ED

Weekend Actuals: Inside Out - 90.44M | Jurassic World - 106.59M

If I were born in Antarctica, would that mean I bullied penguins in a previous life?

Nah..I dont think it works so simply. If all that theory is true than it must be a very very complex thing working in ways very difficult for 'us' to work out. The only simple thing would be that bad deeds have to be paid for and that good deeds always pay. Anyways being born in Antartica isn't a suffering in and of itself. Its the bad things that may happen to you. Let's say you did something for which you deserved being sensitive to cold and yet always being in cold. Now being born in Antarctica was just a medium for the punishment to take place, it isn't bad by itself. Its all subjective. One may think being born as a human is so much better than being born a dog. But what if you compare a very poor, disease-ridden man whos been starving for days on end with Obama's dogs? Same way there maybe people living very happily and with a simple tension-free life in a 3rd world country while someone with lots of riches but still living a life full of stress in Luxembourg. So he got the materialistic joy-giving thing because of some heartless good deed he did (such as giving a lot of charity as a rich man just for publicity and fame) but didnt get to take actual enjoyment from it. Its all very complex and subjective.

Edited by Infernus

I never said I wasn't stubborn, I'd happily admit to being stubborn, im British at the end of the day, it comes part and parcel. I just found it ironic when you (another stubborn fellow) called other people on this site stubborn.

As for Frozen and Furious 7, I don't even remember talking about those 2 films with you.

Don't you remember? In the, I think, record number of billion dollar grosing movies in 2015 thread we argued a lot over whether frozen's run was more impressive or FF7's.

Also you are thinking of a wrong definition of stubborn. I do admit being wrong and do change my views if I believe someone else's points against my view have real weight. But yesterday you didnt really counter-argue against my points. You kept repeating the same thing -TDAT sold more tickets. And i admitted to it. But you didnt answer any of my points on the factors of appeal and other stuff except for once, saying that you don't think it was really that much of an abstract and hard to put forward story (IO's). It wasn't enough to convince me and so I didnt fudge. Thats not really being stubborn.

Edited by Infernus

Of course none of us knew Horner. Or Paul Walker. Or other celebrities who have passed. Of course we didn't know the victims in Charleston. Or those who died in the earthquake in Nepal. But we can be sadden by their deaths, because we're fucking human beings not cold heartless robots.

With that said Rth bring forth thy Monday numbers

you can tell Keith is real proud of that "rex" pun cos he's used it two weeks in a row.

Is there a way to apply for the writer/editor job at Box Office Mojo? Aren't a lot of people here more intelligent than Keith, both in general and Box Office? I would like to give out an application if they are hiring teens.