grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

My friends came out from the showing said it is surprisingly good, wonder if critics were just harsh simply because the bad initial buzz that keep them from stop trashing the entire journey.  

That and comparing to the original which was fantastic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

My friends came out from the showing said it is surprisingly good, wonder if critics were just harsh simply because the bad initial buzz that keep them from stop trashing the entire journey.  

Seems like a movie that the audience will like more than the critics. I'm expecting decent WOM

4 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Most GA are pretty easy to satisfy. I mean... most of my friends told me Dumbo was good.

With that in mind, I think WoM will be above average.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Image result for lucille closing door gif

11 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Edgelord seriously, what the fak!!!

Glad to see a fan of or the very least, someone familiar with Camp Camp 

6 minutes ago, a2k said:

This one needs a magic carpet to stay afloat.

64%

All Critics

Average Rating: 6.16/10 
Reviews Count: 47 
Fresh: 30 
Rotten: 17

54%

Top Critics

Average Rating: 5.58/10 
Reviews Count: 13 
Fresh: 7 
Rotten: 6

So I'm guessing non-top critics liked Pikachu better than this. Not a good sign I guess.

Edited by lorddemaxus

If the RT score either continues to drop or stays in the low 60's and the movie is close to the Deadline prediction of $75 million 4-day (which would be around $55-$60 million 3-day) then $200 million domestic looks sadly out of reach tbqh.

12 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Back to 65%

This will be like alita lol , i remember this between 58-61 and people freaking out how it will end.

Nah, Alita got a much worse first impression by starting from the 30~40% for a week until it slowly struggled its way up to 60.

This one can still go either way but at least it didn't start off getting massacred by the early birds.

Edited by WhiteWings
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1