Totem

Films that you think critics got wrong

I think if critics were to review their reviews (lol) today that IM2 would be rotten.

They seem to actually go a lot easier on blockbuster sequels than fanboys if the original got great reviews.I liked Iron Man 2 at first, but it really does become a chore to watch on repeat viewings. Nothing really happens for much of the film.

Transformers 2 and 3...both brilliant and incredibly fun filmsAll Stallone films they rip....you don't go looking for Picasso when you finger paint. His films are what they are. Films like Rambo, Cobra, Demolition Man and Cliffhanger and Expendables are just fantastic films and a lot of fun.Early Eddie Murphy films....the man is simply a genius when he was making films like Trading Places and Beverly Hills Cop.

War of The Worlds is a borderline abomination from its unacceptable short running time ( a movie this epic is supposed to be over 2 hours ... not 100 minutes or however long it was ) to the incredibly annoying Dacota Fanning character that ties with Jar Jar Binks as the most irritating thing on the screen ever all the way up to every single nonsensical thing that occurs culminating in a total brainless move from the son of Tom Cruise going into the midst of a giant battle with aliens just cause 'he has to see this' ... I was totally screaming inside my head during that scene couldn't even blame Cruise for ditching him I figured he though he had better chances with only one retarded child Also to whomever said that IM2 will be more appreciated cause of tie ins with other Marvel movies - is that what film making is supposed to be about ? advertising other movies through your own ?

It's far from ridiculous. Critics are out of touch with what the paying public likes. They always have been and they continue to prove it with every film they review.

There are really some critics like that. There are also critics who may have panned a movie most liked, but they have solid reasons for doing so. Many times the audience won't get the point for such and such scene and will feel isolated from what a well read critic think.I reiterate though, there are critics who don't have a clue. They're the type who offend directors and actors because of lazy and vitriolic and incompetent reviews.

DH2's reviews were pretty much praising the whole series, I reckon each critic gave it a good review a, because it deserved it and b, to give the whole series a nod of approval at what it achieved somthing the Academy failed to do. Injustice Potter faced at the Oscars>KONY2012