kayumanggi

ANNABELLE: CREATION | 08.11.17 | Warner Brothers | trailer 2 on page 7

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

O trailer não ofereceu nada de novo ou interessante, mas as boas críticas me fazem intrigar. Espero que não seja outra Bruxa Blair.

Blair Witch have reviews from blogs etc, Annabelle have really positive reviews from Hollywood Reporter, Collider, Variety, IGN... so i think the movie is actually good.

The reviews are all out raves. People are calling it the best Conjuring Universe movie yet. I am raising my prediction to 40/110. It is going to annihilate everything in August. David F. Sandberg delivered a good one, as expected.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The reviews are all out raves. People are calling it the best Conjuring Universe movie yet. I am raising my prediction to 40/110. It is going to annihilate everything in August. David F. Sandberg delivered a good one, as expected.

Link me to that shit because I can't find it anywhere.

5 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Lights Out was very good so I am not surprised.

This is Ouija 2 all over again. People judged it based on the first one without looking to who was directing the sequel.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Link me to that shit because I can't find it anywhere.

RT deceived me with his quotes :kitschjob:

It's definitely a worthy entry -- if not one of the best -- in the Conjuring universe of horror.

Good enough for me :sparta:

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

This is Ouija 2 all over again. People judged it based on the first one without looking to who was directing the sequel.

RT deceived me with his quotes :kitschjob:

Good enough for me :sparta:

I still haven't seen the first Annabelle, but I'll hop on it before this or Wish Upon come out.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I still haven't seen the first Annabelle, but I'll hop on it before this or Wish Upon come out.

... maybe you should stay like that :kitschjob:

I thought it was decent/watchable but yeah... it is not very good.

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

WB has this and IT within one month of each other. :lol: Annabelle is all but locked to make more than 250m WW. And IT, seeing the kind of reception the trailer had... LOL, I don't even know what to expect. PA3 holds the record for the biggest horror opening I think, with 52.5m. That is toast imo. Pure profit at it's finest.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boxofficerules said:

Ouija 2s good reviews didn't help it at the box office. Same might happen here.

Annabelle have much more appeal, effective marketing so far, the reviews come out really early so it will build buzz, and it's coming from 3 smash hits in box office.

I think it will match the 1st one in box office in USA... WW i don't know because of the exchange rates, but it could do $ + 200m.

9 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Going to out open Alien Covenant and outgross it domestically. So embarrassing for fox and ridley. 

Sandberg is soon going to get a big tentpole/franchise gig. Most likely a comic book movie.

Shazam

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/shazam-movie-lights-out-director-david-sandberg-1201991635/

But i can see him doing JLD now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Going to out open Alien Covenant and outgross it domestically. So embarrassing for fox and ridley. 

Sandberg is soon going to get a big tentpole/franchise gig. Most likely a comic book movie.

Six months ago they reported he's doing Shazam. 

14 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Your Alien obsession is something really weird, I can't even think in a similarity between both movies, lmfao. 

While I'm really happy with the reviews that it is getting, I still don't see it coming close to the original.

The same Ouija type of drop would bring $60m for A:C, and it seems a good bet to me since, Annabelle is nowhere as popular as she was in 2014, the first movie disappointed a lot of persons, plus, marketing doesn't seems to be generating a lot of buzz: Biggest trailer hasn't reached even 5M on YT, while it is barely registering on Twitter (the first movie dominated there), let's not forget that TC2 also had great reviews, but ended dropping despite having more favorable thing than A:C has.