Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

It's a VERY good thing for WB.  I just can't find any movie-face emoticon that means "extreme joy", and that Jesse Eisenberg one is the only one that had some happiness in it.

I guess we need a new one for "extremely joyful"?

Haha It seems more sarcastic or smug then happy we do need a new one

6 hours ago, vc2002 said:

It's a VERY good thing for WB.  I just can't find any movie-face emoticon that means "extreme joy", and that Jesse Eisenberg one is the only one that had some happiness in it.

6 hours ago, boomboom234 said:

Haha It seems more sarcastic or smug then happy we do need a new one

You 2 need to work on a new design ASAP.

On 10/21/2016 at 8:55 PM, department store basement said:

Yep. Agreed.

I went to the grocery store today and I saw Entertainment Weekly had a list of "50 most powerful superheroes". When I saw #11 on their list was Buffy of all characters I wondered why they didn't just classify any action hero as a superhero. I imagine Luke would have ranked pretty high.

Do you even Buffy? She's Kitty Prude blended with Peter Parker and there are hundreds of comic book references and even plots ripped off. 

100.gif

Edited by eddyxx

4 hours ago, eddyxx said:

Do you even Buffy? She's Kitty Prude blended with Peter Parker and there are hundreds of comic book references and even plots ripped off. 

100.gif

Yeah, she has super strength as well as as the ability to heal faster.  

She also died twice, that's a very superhero thing to do!

• Like 1

On 10/25/2016 at 2:37 AM, vc2002 said:

TheColi is all you need

banderas.png

On 10/28/2016 at 4:50 AM, eddyxx said:

100.gif

And seasons 8-11 are comics.

4 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Confirmed: The new Wonder Woman trailer is going to be bonded with Stephen Strange

So it probably going to be out by Thursday 

Source?

Damn, I hope they play in when I watch Doctor Strange.

The amount of Harley Quinn and Joker costumes this Halloween was insane, including lots of popular celebrities. This puts to rest the discussion about how audiences received the movie.

It also makes us look back at BVS, which had very similar 2nd and 3rd weekend drops, but didn't hold as well later because it was losing lots of screens due to monster competition from The Jungle Book and Civil War.

BVS would probably have the same Suicide Squad late legs if not hurt by that, which means it had a very similar audience reception, and since we know by now SS is a beloved movie, then by definition BVS is also beloved by audiences. Home video sales confirm that, with BVS performing insanely better than big budget films that were really hated by audiences.

This should be taken into account when comes the time to set your expectations for Wonder Woman and Justice League. A big 2nd weekend drop due to WB's marketing convincing everyone to rush into theaters on Opening Day may not be reason to panic.

Also about the Halloween costumes, I'm very happy to see people really loved Leto's Joker.

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The amount of Harley Quinn and Joker costumes this Halloween was insane, including lots of popular celebrities. This puts to rest the discussion about how audiences received the movie.

It also makes us look back at BVS, which had very similar 2nd and 3rd weekend drops, but didn't hold as well later because it was losing lots of screens due to monster competition from The Jungle Book and Civil War.

BVS would probably have the same Suicide Squad late legs if not hurt by that, which means it had a very similar audience reception, and since we know by now SS is a beloved movie, then by definition BVS is also beloved by audiences. Home video sales confirm that, with BVS performing insanely better than big budget films that were really hated by audiences.

This should be taken into account when comes the time to set your expectations for Wonder Woman and Justice League. A big 2nd weekend drop due to WB's marketing convincing everyone to rush into theaters on Opening Day may not be reason to panic.

Also about the Halloween costumes, I'm very happy to see people really loved Leto's Joker.

If we judge by Halloween costumes, then Trump will be our president.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

You must be prepping for a marathon with all that stretching you're doing there? 

41 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

If we judge by Halloween costumes, then Trump will be our president.

Be fair to him; they got Harley Quinn right into the public consciousness, into the women's consciousness even, which is a tougher crowd for comic book stuff. The Joker is back strong into it again as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

Be fair to him; they got Harley Quinn right into the public consciousness, into the women's consciousness even, which is a tougher crowd for comic book stuff. The Joker is back strong into it again as well.

Harley's been on the rise since Arkham Asylum though.

Edited by RandomJC

Having seen Doctor Strange yesterday, here's my ranking of all of the comic book movies in 2016 (as theatrically released in North America):

1. Captain America: Civil War
  2. Deadpool
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Batman: The Killing Joke
  5. X-Men: Apocalypse
  6. Suicide Squad
  7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows
  8. Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2