Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think WB should movie JL further away from Ragnarok. 

If the two directors, not to mention studios/universes, receive their typical critical response then JL opening just two weeks later b.o. could be deflated

I can't see them giving up the week before Thanksgiving and the further it gets away from Thor the closer it gets to Star Wars.  Opening it the first week of August and giving it the GOTG/SS slot might serve it better.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think WB should movie JL further away from Ragnarok. 

If the two directors, not to mention studios/universes, receive their typical critical response then JL opening just two weeks later b.o. could be deflated

I can't see them giving up the week before Thanksgiving and the further it gets away from Thor the closer it gets to Star Wars.  Opening it the first week of August and giving it the GOTG/SS slot might serve it better.

IA. IIRC this is the closest that MCU/DECU films will be released, and it won't do either of them any favours, and particularly not JL with the reception the DCEU has gotten so far. I do think it looks good, but so did SS, and I hated that more than BvS. The August release date is a good idea (I'm saying this without having looked at the schedule for other films though), and would give plenty of time for both JL and Ragnarok to be able to have their own room to breathe. 

• Like 1

On 13/11/2016 at 6:59 PM, TalismanRing said:

I imagine Warner Bros picked mid November as that is the slot for their tentpoles. Moving it up would require accelerating post production and I think they want a gap between Wonder Woman and Justice League.

On 11/13/2016 at 10:54 AM, dashrendar44 said:

In the mirror dimension, maybe.

Have you been paying attention. Trump was elected President and the cubs won the world series. We ARE in the mirror dimension.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 2