Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

but people dont have issues with SJO or Gal Gadot personality, so is it really sexism?

Maybe Brie Larson has an unlikable personality to some and it has nothing to do with gender.

OFC most of the attacks on her are sexist nonsense, but if you watch the video it pretty much talks about the hallmarks of negative personality characteristics that anyone can have. 

As I said I do not think Brie Larson has a bad personality, it is that she has been attacked so much she takes the slightest thing as an offensive while any other actress would just take ignore it or take it as a joke 

Like Elizabeth Olsen has a video on Youtube that Brie Larson did with Wired and it got 99% like ratio. 

Gal Gadot and SJO?! aren't as politically active as Brie. So Brie is the one weak males attack.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, AndyK said:

There's an awful lot of people who actively detest GG.

Eh, I'd say a very, very large percentage of the disliking people are because of her Israel heritage and her previous comment (literally one) on Israel/Palestine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Gal Gadot and SJO?! aren't as politically active as Brie. So Brie is the one weak males attack.

What's weak is this argument. I've seen males with the same personality as Brie and I criticize them just as much. STOP making it a gender war, because in many cases (I do realize not ALL) it isn't!

• Knock It Off 1

16 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

They are both as politically active as Brie Larson.

SJO was at a huge protest against Trump. 

I think they are just far more effective then Brie Larson in their political activism whose political philosophy is 'this room has to many white people in it = this is bad' 🙄 

Edited by Lordmandeep

32 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think they are just far more effective then Brie Larson in their political activism whose political philosophy is 'this room has to many white people in it = this is bad' 🙄 

OK sweetie.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

So any time a male criticizes a female it is automatically a case of sexism.......

OK......

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

lets' take the politics elsewhere..this thread is a cesspool too much of the time anyway.

2 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

Nice of his social media team to knock that together. The others were hand drawn and felt like effort had been put into them. An intern probably knocked that together. I hope we get a proper item from Jim when A falls. 

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I actually think that image is in bad taste. 

I’ve seen other people say that on Twitter. Was this one too? I didn’t think anything of either one, I’m not sure how you do one of these without a visual of the ship?

D6HXmAhWsAA4sry?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mattie08
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Hey @MadmenEndgame you seem to react with "Not cool" to pretty much all posts, can you please explain why? Don't suppose you're a certain member's alias, who was btw banned from multiple threads?

He's that Shivampa dude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2