WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (pg49): Mockingjay 101M | Spectre 14.6M | Night Before 10.1M | SITE 6.63M

What happened to this series? I mean the 2nd one increased from a fuck 400m+ first installment, first time ever in cinema history. Should the following ones be setting new height?

Edited by vc2002

1 minute ago, vc2002 said:

What happened to this series? I mean the 2nd one increased from a fuck 400m+ first installment, first time ever in cinema history.

Maybe the main actress is not into it anymore

Look at that jpeg above which may kinda describe Lawrence's attitude towards the movie

Edited by zackzack

17 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Who here is binging Jessica Jones right now? Maybe thats why Floppingjay's OD is subdued. Everyone is watching David Tennant creep it up.:redcapes:

I'm on episode 6. Taking a break right now to watch The Amazing Race then plan on finishing JJ. Man In The High Castle is next. Got Mockingjay out of the way Wednesday so I would have the weekend free. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zackzack said:

Maybe the main actress is not into it anymore

Look at that jpeg above which may kinda describe Lawrence's attitude towards the movie

I personally thought the the third one sucked...like badly.  So it doesn't surprise me that this one will finish softly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

With the OW shaping up the way it is, 350m is the absolute ceiling. You might even say it's a pipe dream, but stranger things have happened.

I'll wait until the official OW has been released before I say anything else. But that whole "350m is the absolute ceiling" thing is pessimistic as fuck.

I called part 1 missing $300 million and lost out. Looks like I'll win with this one!

People got over this series quickly tbh. Doesn't help that they turned the worst book of the series into a nearly four hour movie. Blech.

Edited by Chaz