CJohn

THE GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 | Discuss It Live Here!

Just now, somebody85 said:

I loved the first season, watched the second...eh, watched the third...eh...then it ended, really?, watched the 4th.....garbage, 5th....gave up 2 episodes in.

Hotel got better as it went along. Looking forward to the finale this week. 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

are you actually surprised?

does anyone actually watch American Horror Story? Every once in a while someone who doesn't watch it will be like "oh yeah i totally watch it, it's great" but that's about it

Nope. I won't watch that shit myself. Still proves that golden globes are paid for, though.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, The Panda said:

These Globes suck balls, I think/hope they'll be completely irrelevant come Oscar time.

Oscar voting already closed I believe. Also Globes only worth in the industry is marketing.

• Like 1

Wouldn't surprise me if Leo does not win-remember he has won twice before.

And hey the Globes thought My Week with Marylyn, Wolf of Wall Street and The Artist were comedies.

To quote Jack Nicholson when he won for actor in a drama in About Schmitt "I don't know if I should be happy or disappointed, I thought we were doing a comedy"

As I said I don't watch them as I can careless about the TV awards and I can read the winners already since they are a hour ahead.