WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 25): Zootopia 73.7M | London Has Fallen 21.71M | Deadpool 16.4M | WTF 7.6M

9 minutes ago, Blankments said:

i just wanna see this movie but nope i can't thus it's existence is the bane for me so fuck off zootopia i look forward to oscar season next year when you ineveitably get snubbed and i yell fuck off and thus the cylce keeps on going and going without breaking it because the world doesn't change year after year after year after year

Please, take a break from the forums for an hour or two. This is too much Blanks. :lol:

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I have no idea what the fuck Blanks is going on about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Blanks can't see a film, he gets agitated. I don't get it, because I probably won't get to see Zootopia until at least the 14th.

1 minute ago, DamienRoc said:

When Blanks can't see a film, he gets agitated. I don't get it, because I probably won't get to see Zootopia until at least the 14th.

I thought it was because he asked a girl to go with him and she said no

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GiantCALBears said:

People mock rain as a non event on the West Coast but it causes a lot of problems especially in California, not so sure the bump for Zootopia today is going to be as big as some are expecting. Way worse than it was yesterday.

The Bay Area is relatively isolated, though. When a Nor'Easter pounds the East Coast that's like an eighth of the US population

Edited by tribefan695