CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, #ED said:

There's about 4-5 Box Office Websites predicting HUGE  drops today and tomorrow because of the B CinemaScore.

We will see.

Like they predicted RT score will hurt the OW? :P
I'm hearing way more positive reactions from ppl who *actually* saw this movie than negative
RT critics went too far this time, this is a good movie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #ED said:
Just now, James said:

It will make around 110m in China with the current prediction for OW (58-60M). So it needs around 590-600m OS-China, so basically what TDKR got. And this outopened TDKR (and AoU) big way pretty much everywhere or set all time OD records or SH OD records. 

However I have doubts if it outopened TDKR or AOU in the UK for example it will beat it in total at all. 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Did you at least enjoy it?

It has been a long day for me, and I am really tired. I'll try to digest things and will just post later. But seriously, f*ck the overreactions against this movie. I actually thought I would see a GREEN LANTERN/FANTASTIC FOUR kind of film. This was way, way better than those.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Heat Vision said:

This is going to surprised on Saturday and Sunday

Wouldn't surprise me, just like it dropping quite a bit wouldn't surprise me. I honestly don't think they should take that CinemaScore seriously at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Really cool to see the soundtrack charting pretty high at Itunes across the globe 
Also a New entry at No'31 in UK Album chart

Wow, it's true:

Album: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Really cool!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

Like they predicted RT score will hurt the OW? :P
I'm hearing way more positive reactions from ppl who *actually* saw this movie than negative
RT critics went too far this time, this is a good movie

No. They're using the B CinemaScore that viewers gave it. Yes a lot of people liked it but a lot of people didn't like it. It's a very divisive film hence why it's audience scores across the board have been consistent in that regard. (B CinemaScore, 73% on Flixster, 7.6 on IMDb). 

1 minute ago, Ohana said:

Do u have more numbers other than 21M OD in China?

Between 55M and 60M for the opening weekend. It'll barely make 100M there. And I'm basing that on the fact that audiences in China gave it a 6.9/10. So it wasn't well received but many DC films aren't either. 

Edited by Nova

54 minutes ago, Nova said:

In  about an hour or less the real numbers will come out and we will spend another 10-15 pages analyzing them. And it's only Saturday morning! 

Wdlcome

I cant erase the top word. Sorry.

What i meant to say is welcome to our forums where we dissect every last cent of a films gross for 20 pages

• Like 2