CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Remember on Friday when people wanted numbers to go as low as 150 million?

tumblr_mah0mshvdJ1qk6wc3o1_500.gif 

Its ok, next weekend will probably be rough :sadben::sadben::sadben:

That was just iJack lol.

And I am writing my resignation letter to Tele as we speak, this whole week was too much (I am surprised I survived tbh :lol: ) and dat 65% drop next weekend is gonna crush me and turn the weekend thread into death :sadben::sadben::sadben: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

The second oldest monthly OW record just fell. Oldest existing Monthly OW record is still the July record for DH2 which was set in 2011.

HP: DH II's record is gonna stay for quite some time.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

That was just iJack lol.

And I am writing my resignation letter to Tele as we speak, this whole week was too much (I am surprised I survived tbh :lol: ) and dat 65% drop next weekend is gonna crush me and turn the weekend thread into death :sadben::sadben::sadben: 

I was being polite.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Are they torturing the employees who allowed the script leak to happen or what?

I am loving it tbh. Hopefully it increases again next week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

After 3 viewings, outside of the 

Spoiler

obnoxious knightmare/Flash scene

and minor editing issues in the beginning...
I don't see what separates this from Batman Begins quality wise, like, at all. Except the fight scenes are 100x better here. BB had a quaisi slow act 1 and very slow act 2 followed by a night of non stop action in act 3.

I am tempted to think geek fanboys and geek critics choose to look the other way because they knew Nolan was 'one of them' whereas with Snyder...he is a glorified special effects supervisor so they look extra hard for issues.

Another reason he has to go, fair or not.

This was a insult to God-Nolan.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Completely agree. I think BvS will drop like a fucking rock and have one of the worst cases of bad legs in the history of blockbusters, and although some added good will wouldn't hurt SS, Affleck's Batman is a bonus, not a negative. Suicide Squad will be fine, and actually bet it will be greatly received, both from critics and public. It's not beating BvS Dom, but if its's as good as it looks it could definitely beat its final Dom numbers.

I think they are doing drive inn specials these days

13 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

It's the studio estimate for the weekend.

WB gets their record breaker headline for Sunday and Monday morning before actuals.

Mission accomplished.

I don't care either way. Just stating facts.

Exactly. They're hoping potential audiences who were on the fence are gonna read "record breaker" on Sunday headlines which would push them to see the movie so they can partake in history.

They're hoping their Sunday projection  (and Sat estimate?) becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. However if Monday morning, the in-house actuals go below the estimate/projection, they can always Puerto Rico it, or shuffle $ from Monday/Tues(?) so they can release better-looking "actuals". Unless of course there's too much to account for and they don't want their Hollywood accounting to look too much like it was..... well Hollywood accounting. Lol