CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

Studio estimates are almost always lower than the actuals, so I'm guessing that the 37.2M Sunday that WB predict might actually go higher probably 39-40M?

Good one :lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Fast 7 Easter Multiplier: 2.16 

Batman vs Superman: 2.07

DH2

I think looking at stats I dont see any trend to suggest this will pull off a DH2 Gross total Mulitplier but nothing to suggest it improving much over IM3 mulitplier.

So everyone should chill out. 

It is a CBM movie. People don't know how to chill out :lol: 

1 minute ago, DMan7 said:

Studio estimates are almost always lower than the actuals, so I'm guessing that the 37.2M Sunday that WB predict might actually go higher probably 39-40M?

Oh man, delete that post ASAP. You'll get annihilated here.

This movie grossing more than estimates? :sadben:....lol

4 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Not lower when they're trying to break a record or reach round number.  $170m gives them the best WB O/W over HP8.  And that 27% drop is already lower than FF7's 29%.

65M (62% drop) is the floor for next weekend IMO, and that's only if the WOM is really toxic. God's Not Dead and I Saw the Light are in no way, shape, or form competition even though the former will do good numbers. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

This is not beating PASSION OF THE CHRIST, right?

No, thanks to that damn BVS for stealing some of it's audience. :D But ending it's run at $360M+ is not bad at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

65M (62% drop) is the floor for next weekend IMO, and that's only if the WOM is really toxic. God's Not Dead and I Saw the Light are in no way, shape, or form competition even though the former will do good numbers. 

Dafuq you talking about? It is gonna sink 75% next weekend. Don't you see the effects of the bad WOM over the weekend?!??!?!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Didn't he force Raimi to use Venom in SM 3 because of all the toys he thought it would sell?  Well, Sony doesn't get any money from SM merch anymore so why does he even care now?

He's a Venom fanboy.