CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

$100,000 over Ultron seems like a fudge job. Even so it's not that great. With a lot of people off work today, that should have boosted the late night shows. Maybe it would have gone under $25m without the holiday. 

A lot of people off work where? Not here in NYC. 

Someone is going to have to explain to me how this is not a good number. You do realize the first Avengers opened up to 18 million in previews right? How is this anything but a good number? This means the opening weekend to go anywhere from 150 to 225 million. I think you guys were expecting way too much if you really think this is a bad number.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

$100,000 over Ultron seems like a fudge job. Even so it's not that great. With a lot of people off work today, that should have boosted the late night shows. Maybe it would have gone under $25m without the holiday. 

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Thats a huge number!

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Ouch.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

That's a good number

BoxOfficeTheory ladies and gentlemen

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

Someone is going to have to explain to me how this is not a good number. You do realize the first Avengers opened up to 18 million in previews right? How is this anything but a good number? This means the opening weekend to go anywhere from 150 to 225 million. I think you guys were expecting way too much if you really think this is a bad number.

Because it's cool to shit over this movie no matter what.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, boomboom234 said:

Not a lot of people get off for good Friday in the US

Exaxtly.  No one I know has off today, including sadly me as I am stuck here until 6 pm

• Like 1